- Where are we - Visit us -
How to get here:
From Heathrow Airport:
– the express train “Heathrow Express” to Paddington station, then subway line “Circle Line” (yellow line) until Monument station. There is a short walk up to the address of the office.
– “Piccadilly Line” (blue line) up to the station of Holborn, then change onto “Central Line” (red line) to the station of Bank.
From Stansted airport:
– the fast train “Stansted Express” to Liverpool Street station, then a choice of: “Central Line” up to the station of Bank, or a short walk to the office address.
From Luton airport:
– direct train to the station of “St Pancras International”, then “Circle Line” (the yellow line) to Liverpool Street station. Finally, choice of: line of underground “Central Line” up to the station of Bank, or a short walk.
From Gatwick airport:
– the express train “Gatwick Express” until the station of Victoria, then “Circle Line” (yellow line) until the station of Monument. There is a short walk up to the address of the office.
From London City airport:
– train DLR station to Bank. The airport is in close proximity to the centre, and also easily reachable by taxi.